Thursday, July 9, 2009

no mood

duno y..2 day i'm extremely upset in whole day...
may b....too worries our ECO assignment..it's not only me..
my group members also worries abt tht.....( T.T)
Meanwhile...i'm extremely tired...as something else...
i can't oioi early.....a lots undone thing waitting me done it...

..erm erm erm...erm..erm..erm
i feel wana cry TT...
bcoz something else also....
min yan...can ur hug me now >.can hug ur n cry it loudly...TT..?

after 15th JULY....i think all will be fine^^!
now my blog blog appearance lots of unhappy thing...
hope all will be gone...

~sad~sad~ TT!
2 day bad mood at all...~

=( =(
=( =(
=(

3 comments:

0616jyalicia said...

dun be moody~relax~relax
u can try hug me ar..hahaha(joking)
dun be sad la~~just relax it ba..is will be find de^^

ying ying ^^ said...

hahahaha....
later i let some1 kill me ..
thxs thxs ^^

0616jyalicia said...

haha..later yr boyboy take parang刀 hack me~haha