Wednesday, June 17, 2009

+ oil to myself ^^

How to make my lif3 free and easy?
nowadays my brain only come out a word tht was ~BUSY~
now still leave 2 exam to go on...>.
presentation<--hate it n dun wan think it.nevertheless..still nid to face wit it ...it's FACT..!!
sometimes missing my way...i'm alway keep thinking something ...
some people can so enjoying theirs UNI life...tht's nic3..
i must try it from now on..^^v
Rom3 was not buit in a day...
i nid spend more time in my study skill...+oil +oil...
besides tht, i must after all my efforts to prepare my revision(algebra n trigo)
as i cant got a gud result in my 1st text..its worst !!like shit ==!

text onli...:p
is ok..tht was my 1st exam sat in uni~may b i cant be used to the circumtance==?
TRY MY BEST FOOT FORWARD in my mid-term^^
~let it passed~^^~smil3 smil3~

not study hard...learn how to study smart wakaka..:p






0 comments: