Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY DAY!^^

I was over the moon in this whole day wakaka.as i found it..
hehe tht was LUCKY^^!
actually i'm not a lucky person...
anywhere... i duno how to describe my excitement^^

n thxs my d3ar support me..when i was horribly upset....
hohoho...yaya..rome was not built in a day...^^

yeah yeah...i appreciated at all....^^v

2 day after having my exam on 12.30-2.30pm..

i go back oioi in this whole afternoon...until 7.pm...terrible rite@@? ( i was dead beat at all:p)
hahaha bcoz i gots up on 7.30am do revision...due to i can't got my gud result in my 1st text..so i
nid spend more time to practice those type of questions...tis time "I MUST SCORE IT"
after wake up..i'm powerful of energy hahahha..

so..i decided to find my dearest fren wakaka..(RELAX awhile :p)
we head to kajang having our supper 1st waka...
show ur some picha to c c~^^

watermelon face in da pic....i mean me ~:p


^^ peace ~



tis time not nic3 edi ==........



X yumi :p



then we change place chit-chat again~haha




can dreaming at thr...not bad~^^






wan k33p fit jor >.<

we are ROXY' family hahaha...^^ xoxo!


3 of us lalalala.~^^
2am jor....wan oioi lu~^^
~2 molo chang k
wakakak....clap hand ~
nit3 nit3 ~:p

3 comments:

melody min said...

hi...hi...
watermelon frind!!!
wakaka~~
no lah~ is baolui!!
^^

0616jyalicia said...

hey~jux now saw yr blog^
hope u can get gud result in algebra midterm ya^^hehe

ying ying ^^ said...

to min: == rich fren :P
to jennyuen: haha thxs keke...^^