Wednesday, May 20, 2009

...wu~wu~wu~ TT

Life isn’t measured in minutes,but in moments....
i had appreciated tht....!!!
nowadays...going to busy busy n busy......
assignment.........assignment........+ assignment....T.T!!!
when is the semester break???final exam also not yet pass..tht i thinking abt holidays~
haiz.........i doing a assignment abt "the movie review"........for me.........tht was hard to me..bcoz i dislike to watched tht kinda movie as well.......==
but......for winnie....i tot this is the chance for her shows out all her .....MOST fantantic comments even write it as well too !!!

when can i go window shoping wit my fren? (dreaming)
when can i go chan k wit my fren?(dreaming+)
when can i go travel wit my fren? (dreaming++)

WUuu~Wuuu....>.<

TEXT1 n 2~MID-TERM~FINAl exam...is waiting me !!!
..lalalalaTT

0 comments: