Saturday, May 2, 2009

*orientation day*

29th n 30 th was my orientation day..n was my 1st day talked wit my fren a person who call

yeeny hehe!

i knew some "NEW"fren frm there...they're kinda different frm my secondary school fren.

The orientation of 1st day was better than 2nd day bcoz of it's so boring sat at there n listened

some ####@@@ stories Zzz..it was quite felt sleepy :p

when i sat at hall wit those are not familiar fren.....at the moment i'm shivering bcoz all of them

are spoken a fluent ENG...as i would only say that a non-fluent ENG....(but i'll improve-ING ^^)

NOwadays i'm busy arrange my schedule....besides tht,i'm practicing my pronunciation,writing n
my worst gramma now!!!Moreover,i hope my sore throat better+hurry up...healthy

back..plsplspls!!!if not when monday my lecturer duno wat i'm talking ==..bcoz my voice is damn
nice hahaha...blak blak blak

life is SWEET^^~





0 comments: