Sunday, April 19, 2009

Works day ..ZZzz

Today gives nearly attends to politely to out of breath!!

why.............bcoz of customer!!! those are NITPICKING!!

HATE them a lot.............

I knew that this is also unavoidable....

nvm.....i had endured 6 days......furthermore....i'm gonna begin my university life...

Yesterday when is bad luck, but has passed…

I did not haggle over…I am generous one kakaka..(tht shit blue wave :p)

She was called me to cut two day of nail, cut me not to have the nail again.......

I would enjoy to the fullest work….Plays the noisy time with my colleague~

I have many things to want to buy, but does not have the time to window-shop....(pity TT)

yan in NS life.....min busy her worked.....Winnie gonna begin her college life soon..

hehehehe...i think still got 1 person can accompany me.......hopefully i won't disturbs him (:p)...

J card day is coming soon......i treats the onlooking same day's situation very much .......Did not

know that we could do are insane........ZZZ?

dun thought too much.........gonna sleeps 1st..^^

Will enter the morning shift 2 molo luckily...hehe..


0 comments: